TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Here are the rules. In buying tickets and attending PrimaDonna, you are agreeing to be bound by the rules. Please note this is a family friendly festival.
· Wristbands must be worn at all times. Anyone not wearing a wristband will be asked to leave.
· The site will open 2pm Friday and close 4pm Sunday. The gates will be closed overnight allowing exit but no re-entry until 8am Saturday/Sunday mornings. If you only have a day ticket you will not be allowed to stay overnight. Your ticket will be checked upon entrance.
· Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult.
· Disabled customers may bring one carer each for free and may request free tickets for additional carers if required.
· No open fires, Chinese lanterns or fireworks on site please. Please use disposable barbecues responsibly and only in the camping area.
· No illegal substances, drugs or nitrous oxide or “legal highs” are allowed on site. Anyone disorderly or behaving anti-socially will be ejected.
· Please take your rubbish home.
· Please look after your children at all times – there is open water on site and other hazards.
· Be aware parts of the site are uneven – particularly the campsite. We recommend you bring an electric torch if camping.
· Booked performers may be subject to change
· No access will be allowed on site between the hours of 1am and 8am.
· No trading on site without our permission.
· Well behaved dogs who don’t mind loud music, noise or small children, who can look after themselves, clear up their own mess and who are happy to be kept on leads at all times are permitted provided they have well-behaved owners.
· There will be no ticket refunds other than for the cancellation of the festival.
· PrimaDonna is a festival organised by Pettafiesta, which is a trading name of Re-Production Productions Ltd. Re-Production Productions Ltd accepts no liability for personal damages, losses or injuries sustained at this event, including damage to personal property unless to the extent caused directly by our negligence.